3 different Jolly Ranchers all in one?! I’m in. This super duper simple treat seemed quick and yummy so I gave it a whirl.
1) Lay down wax paper on a cookie sheet. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
2) Closely lay 3 different flavors of Jolly Ranchers vertically. I’d suggest only doing 5 at a time so you have room to add the lollipop stick.
3) Place in oven for anywhere from 7-10 minutes. Check on them. You want them melted enough that it’s flattened and the flavors are touching but you don’t want them to melt too much that they are super thin.
4) Immediately place lollipop stick on Jolly Ranchers and twirl stick until it’s covered and in place.
5) Only let lollipops cool for a couple minutes. If you wait too long the wax paper may become stuck to the lollipop.
Taste: Like Jolly Ranchers duh but it’s cool because you get a mix of three flavors
Time: 10 minutes for every 5 lollipops
Price: Less than $10
Difficulty: I got wax paper stuck on mine so trying to get that off was difficult. But besides that it was pretty easy.
Follow me on Twitter @PinningInRL