So what is better than Pillsbury’s crescent rolls and cinnamon buns? Cinnamon crescent rolls! Two of the greatest foods combined into one.. I’m in.
Roll of Pillsbury crescent rolls
6 tablespoons of softened butter
1/4 cup of sugar
2 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon
1) Add butter, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl
2) Stir all together until mixed
3) Spread rolled out dough onto ungreased rimmed cookie sheet (one with sides) and spread mixture on dough. (I used a different cookie sheet to assemble the rolls because my rimmed one was too small)
4) Then roll dough up towards the tip
5) Then cook at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes
Cinnamon will escape but there will still be enough in the crescent rolls.
6) Mix powdered sugar and a SMALL bit of water in a bowl. I just eyeball the amount of sugar and water until I get the consistency I like. Drizzle over (or drench) rolls.
Taste: Two words. SO. GOOD. I wanted to eat them all.
Time: 15 minutes
Price: Under $10
Difficulty: Easy peasy
Follow me on Twitter @PinningInRL
Original Pinterest link http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/03/crescent-cinnamon-rolls.html