I have never had fried bananas, but bananas are delish so why not? I decided to make this dessert for breakfast. Have anything with a cup of orange juice and it’s breakfast, right?
1 tablespoon honey
1/2 tablespoon of water
Oil Spray (I only had butter flavor, original recipe used coconut oil spray)
1) Cut banana in 1/8 inch slices
2) Mix together honey and water
3) Spray a frying pan with oil spray. Over medium heat, place bananas in pan.
4) After about 2 minutes, begin the flip the bananas.
5) Then pour honey and water mixture over bananas and let them shimmer for about 2 minutes.
6) Turn stove off and pour cinnamon and sugar over bananas. Then enjoy!
Taste: Like I said before, I never had fried bananas but I didn’t like these. I don’t know if it was because I used butter spray instead of coconut oil spray but I didn’t like them. I don’t even know how to describe the taste.
Time: Less than 10 minutes
Price: I had all ingredients already but I can’t imagine it being more than $10.
Difficulty: Easy, only problem was figuring out how to flip banana slices so I just used tongs.
Follow me on Twitter @PinningInRL
Original Pinterest link: http://thecrohnsjourneyfoundation.org/recipes/fried-honey-banana/