This recipe looked so good I had to run to the food store and cook it that night. I made some changes to the original recipe that was linked on Pinterest.
15 oz. Alfredo Sauce (2 pictured but only used one)
2 20 oz. frozen tortellinis
15 oz. of frozen broccoli
3/4 cups of water
1) Preheat oven at 375 degrees
2) Cook tortellini and broccoli in boiling water like usual (separately)
3) Take the alfredo sauce and mix it with 3/4 cups of water in a bowl
4) Put a handful of bread crumbs in a frying pan with olive oil. Stir and add oil until crumbs are moist (not too moist) and golden.
5) Put a layer of sauce in the bottom of the casserole dish, then a layer of tortellini and then broccoli. Repeat until you are out of all three. End with the sauce.
6) Add bread crumbs on top.
7) Put casserole in oven for 45-50 minutes
Taste: DELICIOUS! I loved it and ate leftovers for the next couple of days
Time: From start to finish, a little less than 2 hours
Price: Until $20
Difficulty: Simple and easy
Follow me on Twitter @PinningInRL
Original Pinterest link: http://www.recipe.com/tortellini-alfredo-casserole/